Want a body that you can be proud of this summer? Whether your goal is to be able to whip your top off or fit into the bikini of your dreams, Di nutrition will always lead you to achieving your goals. So without further ado here are the 7 recommended foods that will help you best to lose weight in the summer!
1. Watermelon If you are looking for a slimming snack to eat, then you cant go wrong with eating this. Half of the watermelon comes from? … You guessed it WATER, which is a fantastic way to quench your thirst and to satisfy you if you have a sweet tooth. I would also like to add that Watermelon is very versatile not only can it be eaten fresh and as raw slices, it can be prepared in many ways such as frozen and eaten like sorbet, cold soup, salsa, seeds inside can be roasted for nutritious snack and can even be grilled like steak.
2.Mulberries Theses summer berries that will never disappoint (unlike the BBM phone) and is a hot favourite in China and Japan. Packed with vitamin C, potassium, and fibre and phytonutrient, which is shown to help the heart.
3. Cilantro (aka Coriander) Has a lot of health benefits and is filled with nutrients such as iron, zinc, and fibre. It also helps the stomach clear waste out and with the power of vitamin K is great choice for weight loss.
4. Mangos Dense with protein omega 3 fats and antioxidants, not to mention mangos are delicious, low in calories and good way to bulk up meals with real exotic flavour. I like tossing it on top of salads, stirring fries, yogurt and oatmeal.
5. Parsley I find that this is often overlooked herb as it really helps when it comes to slimming down. Each cup contains roughly about 984 micrograms of vitamin K a nutrient that prevents fluid retention and flushes out bloat. Women especially know that if you eat this daily it can help lose at least up to three pounds of excess water weight.
6. Buffalo burger Now there is no need to give up eating read meat if it’s grilled. This burger is naturally lean and far lower in fat and calories than beef, chicken or pork and, it’s a fantastic source of iron and omega 3 fats, needless to say it taste great!
7.Cherry Tomatoes The fat burning potential of these cherry tomatoes is unreal. Just by adding a few of them to your diet could help you shed up to three pounds every month. All credit has to go to the antioxidants, which include naringeni rutin and kaempferol that soak liver cells and fire up their ability to burn stored fat for fuel.